Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lax 'n Junk


Today I've decided to do a little self promo and toss up a couple of my own videos on the page.

For those of you who are not familiar with my work, a little while back, I got the idea to start video-taping random rants to send to my friends, mainly for the purpose of keeping myself entertained during my 8hr drives from Chicago to Lawrence. Eventually, this evolved into the development of my own YouTube series from the road called, "just a thought: The Life of a Lax Bro."

This summer, I was fortunate to travel to Mexico to shoot my newest video "Laxico," in which I once again tossed on my Lax Bro persona in search for a non-existent Mexican Lacrosse. The video also features music from our boy, up-coming Hip-Hop artist Matt Easton. The humor is extremely dry and everything was shot from my iPhone. Hope you like the videos and if not, well... How's ya motha? #Enjoy

 


If you like what you saw, hook a dude up with some 'likes' on YouTube and spread the good word!

Much appreciated,
-bfw

1 comment: