Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Champion Swag

Well our friends over at Champion USA have done it again. After hooking up the #KUlax team with a generous supply of sweats, shorts, dry-fits, pinnies and compressions for the season last spring, I didn't think they could possibly outdo themselves this year. Well, in short, they did.

When we entered the gym today, our team was blessed with a box filled with some of the sickest pinnies I have seen to date. Now you have to understand that among the lacrosse community,  a good pinny is like showing up to the party with a perfect-10. It's the kind of thing that makes you proud to rep and excited to gloat to your friends and former teammates about. For this reason, I would like to send my grateful appreciation to the fine people over at Champion USA for providing me and my teammates with our dime-piece for the spring-- not counting our team managers, of course. #dope


Blue (Front)
White (back)

To pick up some great Champion gear of you own, check out their site at www.ChampionUSA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment