Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Creative Acts of Vandalism

 
While I was indulging in a delicious sub at Cheeba Hut this past weekend, I took notice that the soda fountain had some unusual, yet relatively creative images depicted on the ice and ice tea dispenser's-- rapper's "Ice Cube" and "Ice-T" (as seen above).

Now before we get out of hand here, in no way am I condoning acts of vandalism. But, as long as it happens, I suppose the most creative acts shouldn't go unrecognized. So I searched the web and found a few more creative ways others vandalized perfectly well meaning signs. #Enjoy.

The man.

Probably skipped grade school.


Ha.

Wonder how big the computer is?

This actually makes sense.

Solution.
Props to www.happyplace.com for the bonus signs.

Find any other great signs of your own? Toss them up on the blog or the Facebook page-- I'd love to see them.

1 comment:

  1. The all pumps one is hilarious, person is not very smart haha

    ReplyDelete